Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Open House Preview---A big bang!

Well, our Christmas pre-orders have really taken off and I want to thank each and every one of you for your orders. It is going to be a challenge to get them all done in time so you can enjoy them for Christmas. If you are thinking about pre-ordering please don't wait too much longer as I am going to have to shut down taking orders soon as I have been inundated with many many orders. If you see another doll you would like to order from my gallery on my website, don't hesitate to ask as I make dolls year round like right now I got 2 Valentines day orders in and some St. Patricks day....

Just use the contact me link on this page under where to find me.....

Ciao
Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!