- Etsy is not magic. "You can't just list an item and think it's going to sell," Adam said. "There's a lot more to it. You're not going to be an overnight success. It's going to take work."
- Treat it like a business. "Put as much time in as you want to get out of it," he said. "If you're going to treat it as a hobby, it won't become a business."
- Have good photography. "If your pictures suck, you're not going to sell anything," said Adam. "Etsy is an online gallery. People can't touch it, so the pictures have to tell that story."
- Have a full shop. "You have to have at least 15 items to start shop. You want to have diversity," Adam said.
- Have varying price points. "I have from everything from expensive furniture to less expensive jewelry," Adam said. "There needs to be something for everyone."
To read more go to this article here: