Did your last PR campaign fall flat? Are the ads you’re running today failing to snag you customers? Did the contest you just ran get almost no entries? When these disappointments come our way, it’s easy to blame mean reporters or fickle customers or the blog we just paid to advertise on. Oftentimes, the problem is a little closer to home. If your website’s not ready for prime time, all the marketing in the world won’t help. Below is a handy checklist of things you MUST do before you launch into any marketing efforts including advertising, contests, pitching the media, etc.
* Are they clear, sharp, crisp, professional and attractive?
* Do the colors look murky or muddy?
* Do the colors closely match the colors of the item in real life?
* Can the customer see it from all angles they’d want to see it from (back, side, etc.)?
* Is there an action shot? (i.e. If it’s clothing, is an attractive model wearing it? If it’s home decor, is it shot in an attractive home setting? If it’s jewelry, is it being worn on an attractive model?) Action shots help your customer identify with the product and imagine owning it.
* Can the customer zoom in and see an enlarged version of the product photo?
read more here:
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?