Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Proper Placement of Your Etsy Shoppe on Your Blog


Your Etsy Shop Should Be Visible on Your Blog or Website.
(Yes, This is an Issue!)
Sometimes, it’s the simple things we overlook. I’m here today to tell you how important it is when doing your social networking, to have proper placement of your Etsy shop on your blog or web.  I am not even joking here when I say this is a real issue in one of three blogs or sites. As I am involved in several Etsy teams and come in contact with thousands of members per day, I cannot tell you how many people ask me to look at their blog or web and wonder why it’s not driving traffic to their store. Sometimes, we’ll be talking about Google Analytics and they say, “Well Google says I get no traffic from my blog.”  So , I pull up their blog, and I can’t believe my eyes.  Here I will discuss examples of what I’m talking about, (these are real blogs, that I read, and names have been whited-out to protect the unknowing!) I will show you proof that what I’m saying is true. I will then tell you how to fix it, if you fall into one of the two categories below.
Case#1 : “The Lack of Blog” 
No Link to Etsy Shop on an Etsy Seller’s Blog.

Read more here:

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!