Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How to Create a grab Button for Your Blog


Today I’m going to teach you how to create a grab button for your blog sidebar. Grab Buttons are those little images that usually have html code and a scrollbox underneath. I promise, you’ve seen ‘em. Some blogs will have many of these grab buttons on their sidebar- representing other blogs they follow. Now, it’s time to create & share your own!
Here’s what you’ll need:
  1. A blog
  2. A Photo-editing program (Photoshop, GIMP, etc)
  3. Stock photos or other graphics/ logos
  4. Grab Button Code
First, let’s talk about what size we want our grab button to be. For the blog themes that I design, I always go with a 125×125 image for grab buttons. Many sidebars are at least 250px wide, which would allow you to display two of them side by side. The Grab Button size is up to you!
Read more here:

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!