Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Communication Can Grow Your Customer Base


Doing business over the Internet is liberating. Business casual takes on a whole new meaning when you are sitting at your computer in your pajamas and haven’t showered in a day or two. The Internet allows us to stay at home with our families and be flexible about business hours, while still communicating and selling to people all over the world. It’s important to remember that while we can be casual about our business, being casual about communication can cost us.
I have received over 2,000 Etsy Conversations over the last two years.  That’s a lot of opportunities to make sales, and I try to make sure each response is thoughtfully constructed to reinforce confidence in my shop. Here are a few key rules I’ve developed for myself when writing to customers, potential customers, retailers or press.
Read more here:

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!