I recently received the following article from a fellow Mile High Etsy – Colorado team member. Jesi, www.HipViolet.Etsy.com, was previously in online marketing for a retail store. Jesi was lucky enough to get paid to go to online sales conventions and take classes in how to sell online. She has now put together this wonderful article on tips and tricks for your Etsy store.
1. Banner: Make a banner (or have one made) that has your shop name in it, preferably a picture or two of your products too.
2. Announcement: Make your announcement short and sweet. If you click on your shop and have to SCROLL to see products, your announcement is too long. A quick hello, here is what I have, and any VERY important info should be in your announcement. The rest can go in store policies and/or your profile.
3. Fill in your profile and tell a little about yourself and your crafting. Lots of people want to read about who they are buying from – that’s the fun of Etsy!
4. Store Policies: Etsy has a great tutorial/article about setting your store policies. I also like to check out some of my favorite shops and get ideas from their policies. Make sure to include things like returns and damaged items.
5. Set 3 Featured Items for your site and change them every few ways. This is a great way to showcase new items you have in your shop, seasonal items or best sellers.
Read the rest of the article here:
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?