But you can’t sell anything at all unless you get people to your Etsy Shop! They have to know you’re there first, then they have to be interested enough to come to your shop and explore!
Here are twenty great ways to get more traffic to your Etsy Shop:
- List items during peak hours
- Make a Treasury
- Re-list your bestselling items frequently
- Start a blog and use it to promote your shop
- Use Etsy-Mini’s on your blog or websites
- Write a blog post about your Etsy products
- Comment on the blogs of other Etsy sellers
- Write guest posts on other blogs
- Gain exposure through blog giveaways
- Have freinds and family put your Etsy-Mini on their blogs
- Make business cards and give them out
- Use nice packaging to build your brand
- Use promotions to reward repeat business or referrals
- Advertise in Etsy Showcases
- Join Etsy teams to network
- Participate in Team promotions
- Put-up flyers at church, school, local bulletin boards
- Participate in Forums and Discussion Groups
- Advertise off-line such as newspaper or magazines
- Advertise on Blogs – Such as this one!
What has worked for you in the past?