Saturday, April 17, 2010

Treasury East is Here!

 No more waiting in line for a treasury to open up just make one whenever you fell the mood come on.....I tried this morning but it would not save my info so there are some glitches.

Creating a treasury in the new Treasury East is simple:
Just click on the New Treasury button.  You can also view the treasuries you made, from there you can edit all the treasuries you have made.
Etsy treasury East
Once you click on the New Treasury button you will see a screen like this.  Add your title, description and start adding the items.   You can enter the item url or the item id number.
Etsy treasury east
Etsy admin has some more info about Treasury East HERE

1 comment:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hey Sue,

Thanks so much for sharing such a great opportunity. I have never really tried to get on a treasury, they seem so difficult and impossible to achieve. I hope this moves my sales forward some since they have slowed down so much lately. Thanks again, God bless, Cathy

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!