1. What is the name of your Etsy shop or website and why did you choose that name?
I am currently on LemonPoppySeeds under the name-
Ye,ole Primitive Doll Shoppe I choose that name because
i am totally addicted to the look of the primitive dolls.
2. How long have you been on Etsy or how long have you had a website?
I started in Nov. with that group
3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer primitive dolls.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for over 20 years
5. Who or What inspires you?
I have to say all the talented artist out there ,gives me the inspiration to sew and design.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I love all the dolls. In fact when i sew i always make one for me to keep.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Simplycountryny.com I sell to a gal and she is doing home shows four times a year -
8) Describe what a typical day of crafting is like for you..
I have to get up early to sew , around 4.00 am because
i work for the school. The weekends i get most of my
work done.I try to do several dolls at the same time .
sew , stuff , paint and then grunge them all up to look primitive
Link to Robins Shoppe:
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?