Sunday, April 4, 2010

Interview With Robin Kaba

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop or website and why did you choose that name?
 I am currently on LemonPoppySeeds under the name-
Ye,ole Primitive Doll Shoppe I choose that name because
i am totally addicted to the look of the primitive dolls.

2. How long have you been on Etsy or how long have you had a website?
I started in Nov. with that group

3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer primitive dolls.

4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for over 20 years 

5. Who or What inspires you?
I have to say all the talented artist out there ,gives me the inspiration to sew and design.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I love all the dolls. In fact when i sew i always make one for me to keep.

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Simplycountryny.com I sell to a gal and she is doing home shows four times a year -

8) Describe what a typical day of crafting is like for you..
I have to get up early to sew , around 4.00 am because
i work for the school. The weekends i get most of my
work done.I try to do several dolls at the same time .
sew , stuff , paint and then grunge them all up to look primitive


Link to Robins Shoppe:


http://www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/shoppes/psyeoleprimitivedollshoppe/


No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!