Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tax Days Sale Event

This is a short newsletter to let you know what is going on at the Hollow.  First there is a sale, yep a sale for tax time woes...Save 10% of any purchase and get free shipping if it is $75 or more.  Any purchase or order placed $10 or more will enter you in a drawing for a $25 gift certificate good on a future purchase.  Cannot be used on orders already placed or sale items....Buy $20 worth of items get 2 entries, buy 30 get 3 entries so you get the picture :)  Drawing will be held April 4th Easter yepo Easter......Winner will be notified by email as well as their name will be posted to my blog and website.....I will use Random.org to choose a winner...
The second part of the sale is any new orders placed from now until March 31st will receive 10% off the total price and free shipping.  Now is the time to put in any orders for summer items as well as fall items as they are already coming in and spaces will be limited to what I can do and fill..I will be adding more patterns to the list of available dolls also some time in the next week so keep checking back.
Lastly, I have 2 newbies up for sale in my Lemon Poppy Seeds shoppe as well as Etsy and my Website.  I have a mammy bumblebee dollie.  She is so sweet and I was reading in the Country Living Mag that bees are going to be the IN thing this summer....Also I have and he is appropriate Sam Sam the Tax Man Uncle Sam Dollie with OOAK tin cup for collecting taxes.......Oh I almost forgot I have an Alice in Wonderland dollie also up on my website under spring newbies and on Etsy.....She can be made with a brighter dress also...
Thank you for your support and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!