Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday Featured Artist Art By Me

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
   
   Artbyme    That is my name on Ebay and wanted 
to keep everything the same.

2. How long have you been on Etsy?

   Little over a year

3. What type of items do you offer?

   Primitive Folk Art Dolls

4. How long have you been crafting?

  Over 20 years
5. Who or What inspires you?

   I can get inspiration from just about anything. 
I do get a lot from other    creative people. 
      


6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?

   Halloween items. I love creating Halloween items.


7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)

    http://www.artbymecindy.blogspot.com
    http://www.artbymecindy-soatp.com
    http://Artbyme.artfire.com
    http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/artbyme_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
A few of Cindy's Items

6 comments:

Jody said...

What a nice job on this feature! I really enjoyed it!

ArtbymeCindy said...

Thanks Sue!
So sweet of you to feature me...I stay on top of this and get a feature done each week.

Hugs
Cindy

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks Jody :)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Cindy no problem :)

Artesia said...

I love to hear about other artisans/artists! Great dolls. ;o)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks I will be adding more interviews soon...

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!