Saturday, January 2, 2010

Great break

So it has been a great break for me. I have spent some much needed family time with my hubby and boys. We enjoyed a quiet New Year's and wonderful Christmas together. The boys are rested and so are we. It is sad that we have to go back to work in only another day. The boys have off until Tuesday. The tree and decorations are down and the new Valentine tree is up (just a small one). All the toys are put into their new home and other Christmas goodies. My younger son is already moving on to his birthday which is in January. He will be 5. I guess I need to do some actual work today and get grades into the computer and fix this calculator pocket chart thing for the kids at school.
Going to take the boys out later on their new bikes to ride in the park. Yesterday they were running through big water puddles and getting the back of their clothes all wet...They had fun but it is a lot colder today than yesterday. Soooo we shall see what today brings :)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!