Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Shopping and Such

So the gifts are all bought and the decor is up and of course what happens?  The outdoor lights work one time only and die!  So trek to Walmart and have to buy rope lights as that is all that is left.  I come home in the freezing cold and string the new lights only to fond that the rope lights do not have plugs on both ends like regular lights, they have a special plug for....you guessed it...more rope lights!  So had to leave up the nonworking lights and wrap the rope ones over them because I needed the dang plug. 
Hubby was making Christmas cookies and he dropped the glass baking dish on the floor and it shattered so after much cursing, he started over....BUT it's the most Wonderful time of the Year! LOL 

I have one newbie coming soon.  It will be the last of the Christmas dolls I am offering this year.  I have added some Valentine's Day and St. Patick's Day items to Etsy last night.  I know I know.......Above sneak peak of one item on Etsy now....

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!