Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Marketplace Feature OFG Artist Wilma's Whimsies

So Here's the Questions:
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Willmaswimzees, it is the name of my pattern line. 
Although I made a mistake and used two L’s
in Wilma, but it’s after my grandma.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since February 2008
3. What type of items do you offer?
Mostly prim dolls and e patterns. 
I have started making sweaters for small dogs.
4. How long have you been crafting?
About 12 years.
5. Who or What inspires you?
If I can’t find a pattern for what I am looking for,
for a reasonable price, I design one myself.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Oh that’s tough.  I love the snowballs, 
they don’t melt.  But I like the Santa with his list too.  
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
        www.wilmaswimzees.com
        http://wilmaswimzees.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hey, it's the traveling crafter! Thanks Sue:) Carol

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!