Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Happenings

So didn't really do any black Friday shopping. got this great digital camera for $89 12.4MP from Walmart.  I just happened upon it actually as I was buying ink for my computer and said what the heck I can always use a back up. 
Later on the whole family went downtown to A Dicken's Christmas Carol.  We walked around the shoppes, I got this cute handmade necklace, will have to take a pic.  We drank hot chocolate, sangs holiday songs, had our fortunes told by a 100 year old doll puppet and then walked with lit candles down Main Street tot he courthouse for the lighting of the tree and street.  Was really cool and actually was "cool" outside too.  They were going to have fireworks also but my kids couldn't stay up late enough to see them.  They didn't light them off until 8:30 pm.  So we came home warmed up and went to bed.... LOL

So how did you spend the holidays and what goodies did you get at the sales?  I for once can say I am done shopping , done decorating and ready for the holidays.....

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!