Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Typical Day in My Life

Sooo I have been running ragged lately. I am up by 5 everyday to get emails and orders mailed off, eat, get dressed and drink coffee, get my older son on the bus by 6:45 am and then get my younger son dressed for preschool. By then it is 7:00am and I leave for work. Hubby takes younger son with him. I get to work at 7:30 and by then the kids are there waiting to be taught. I work 7:30-3:20, get off work then go to my older son's school to get him at afterschool care, then go to my younger son's preschool to get him. By then it is 4:15. I come in change clothes, answer emails again, then it is dinnertime. I eat, then sew for maybe 2 hours tops, at 6:30 it is the kids bath time. I give them baths, go back to sewing until 7:30 rolls around then put them both to bed. I then take a bath myself, go down and stuff sewn dolls for orders until about 8:30 pm then go up and fall into bed to get up and do it all over again the next day.

I am sooo tired but I have sooo many orders right now and I will feel bad if I don't get them out before the holiday. My weekends are the same except instead of working at work I am sewing that long from the time I get up until it is time for bed.
Now granted I am not complaining much as the good Lord has truly blessed me but man I need a rest LOL Oh well no rest for the wicked. Can we say I may have to employ some relatives? LOL

1 comment:

carla said...

Whoa!!!! Yes some nice relatives would be great help for you!!!!
Shwew!!!!! I am tired just thinking about it... hugs carla

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!