Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Marketplace Featured OFG Artist WillowTree Treasures

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
My shop name is Willowtree Treasures.
As a child I had a willowtree that was located
in our back lawn. Every time the branches would
float in the wind it seemed so magical to me.
I thought some day ...if I looked hard enough...
I may find treasures nestled beneath the
moving of these branches.


2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy for a little over a year.


3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer items that range from extreme primitive
to primitive with a touch of vintage appeal.
I create dolls, doll lamps, pincushions,
doll pins, hang tags, door greeters, shelf
sitters and much more to aid in home decoration.


4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been creating for about 10 years.
I started with primitive jar lamps
surrounded by a layer of moss and silicone
bulbs as the lighting source. When I began to sew
I then began adding the half dolls to my lamp creations.
I then graduated to full dolls, ornies and doll pins.
My business branched out from there.


5. Who or What inspires you?
Life in general inspires me .
The life stories people have to share
of their triumphs and disappointments
I also find as inspirational!


6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite item in my shop is Annie
and the Clairabelle cow. I found the construction
of this set to be very challenging and did a lot
of techniques for the first time! This project I truly had
a hard time putting down until is was completed
because of my interest in seeing the
final product when it was finished!


7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)

Blog:
http://www.willowtreetreasures.blogspot.com

Olde Primitive Sister's Marketplace:
http://www.oldprimitivesisters.com/shops/

FuzzB:
http://fuzzb.com/profile.php?profile=102660

Artfire:
http://artfire.com/users/Willowtree Treasures


also twitter and facebook

2 comments:

Times of old creations said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your Marketplace Monday! You did a fantastic job and I appreciate it more than I can say! Deb

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

No problem Deb ;)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!