Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to Work

So yesterday was my second day back to work and I worked let me tell you! I had to work 8 til 6 as it was open house. I moved 75 boxes down steps to a new room then unpacked those 75 boxes and put stuff in its place. I am sore, tired and debating about going to work today as it is optional, we can take a sick day or annaul leave day. I still need to hang posters and clean the room but I started to hang things and was told I may not be teaching that subject so I was like well why hang stuff if I am going to take it down. Sooooo probably staying home today LOL

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!