Thursday, July 23, 2009

So Yesterday

Yesterday I had the migraine from hell...LOL only way to describe it. I was sick, nauseous, my head felt like it was going to explode. Laying down made it worse.....I was at wits end and no meds helped.. I feel better today so I am back to making orders and dollies for the open house but I am setting myself some hours to work on dollies now and then quitting for the day to rest. I think I am seriously overdoing it ACK! If you haven't been to my website recently, I have added a ton of new vintage patterns and misc items as well as 3 new fall dolls pages. I am up to 7 and when I reach one more page I have to make a whole new tab LOL Oh the joy of running a website sometimes it bogs you down :~}

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!