Thursday, July 2, 2009

Prims My Mom found for me.....


copper boiler and many tubs
coffee pot
tool box, lantern, another tool box and some kind of metal tub
Printer box
1 box, 1 apple crate, 2 gas cans, a bunch of watering cans
2 brown crock jugs, 1 chamber pot without lid, old table and copper coal pot with blue and white handles.



These are all the prims I had waiting for me in the garage at mom's house that she either got from dead relatives or found at garage sales/flea markets.....whoohoo I am a happy camper...
Any suggestions on how to display all of this would be great.....

4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

all i can say where is my shelf of goodies..your mom rocks!! she found some pretty cool stuff..use some of those things for vases to put your flowers in..the wooden thing maybe little knick knacks..:)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks I can't wait to get it all home to start displaying it. I don't have enough room in the car though so mom will have to bring the rest which I can't take LOL

Kat S. said...

Wish I could hire your Mom to shop for me! She does great! Lucky you!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks Kat :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!