Friday, July 17, 2009

New from Docs

So I had the scope down the throat test today. Was pretty fast but hate IV's. Sooo they found nothing out of whack just regular old acid reflux very mild he said so that was a good thing. I just got to take some over the counter meds when I feel the burn.

Let's see what else did I do today. I couldn't drive so I worked on some dollies in between sleeping and they are outside painted and drying. I have a new OOAK dollie coming soon for Halloween. Combine Vegas and Halloween and you will see what happen LOL
I also am working on a brand new OOAK santa also. He will be made into a pattern but he will only be made once by me...

Finally I did some online shopping. I bought myself a WII Active. Anyone have one? Do you like it? It looked fun. I also want to buy the Outdoor Life one for my kids with the mat. Anyone have it? Do you like it? Would love input here LOL

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!