Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Dollies a Comin-RHP Expanding

Ok so the Hollow is busting at the seams literally with orders and dollmaking and it has come to the point where I can no longer keep up. Sooooo, my mother has decided to help out and not only help me make my dolls to keep up but also make some of her own. She has been sewing for over 30 + years and is an excellent dollmaker ( I only learn from t he best!) Sooo please welcome my mom Nancy into the hollow.

Sooo with that she has 2 new dollies she has made to sell. I will be posting them here later this morning for sale....check back later today.....These will be first come first serve and can be shipped out right away from her home.......Thanks bunches.....Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!