Monday, February 16, 2009

So No Work

Ok so this is my morning so far. Ok take kids to drop off at daycare. Oldest is first, get there and they are closed. No note, no reason why just closed. Ok take smaller son to daycare and all the trucks are parked out front which usually means they are closed but I go in and they are open so I drop him off. I call work and tell them I will be late because I have to get my son to school. Of course I have to talk to the principal. She says I will get someone to cover for you. Sooooo, I get my son to school and take him to breakfast. He eats and I keep smelling poop. So he says he is done and gets up and says I peed my pants. Soooo I take him home to get a change of clothing. He gets undressed and here he has bad diarrhea and it is running down his legs. Soooo now he is in the bathtub, I am washing clothing and he gets out and is stuck on the toilet. His school is calling to see why he isn't back yet, so I tell them why, call off work and I don't tink they believed me but oh well and now I am at home sewing pigs LOL

Whew! ok so later today I will post the doll I have for sale.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow Sue!!
You just weren't meant to work today!
(wink)..LOL..
..LOL..Anyhow,why are your schools open???...Everything here is closed for President's Day!!
LOL!!!...

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

We have to make up a snow day here so that is why they had school today LOL

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!