Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Day Gifts


Ok so there is hubby who hates pics and then 2 dozen roses in pink and red. Hubby got me a big box of candy and a card and then the boys came with the roses. It was too funny as my older one Liam comes to me and has the flowers behind his back crinkling- " I don't have any flowers for you behind my back mommy" LOL Then the younger Aidan says "Oh yes we do!" Too funny. Liam also made me a card yesterday. I fell asleep and when I woke up by my nightstand was a card with a flowerbox on it and it said Too Mom then on the inside it said I luv Liam
I will scan and post here later. He made one for hubby also.

4 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

What sweet boys you have! I can almost smell those roses here! Do you have the day off today?!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

No not off but I am and let me tell you why. See my next post that I am putting up LOL

Flora said...

These are the times that I remember all my life,the sweet little things that my kids do , especially at this innocent age in their life.
blessings,Flora

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Hey Flora,


Yep I will remember as he was sooo cute trying to be sneaky and for me not to know that he had flowers. Was really cute. He is getting big too fast.

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!