Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to Work

Well we were supposed to have off today and tomorrow for work days but since we got snow days now we have to make them up so it is a regular day for me today and tomorrow but then we got a workday Friday now. I really don't want to go anyway because it is like all we are going to be able to do is sit in meetings all day long YUCK!
This school year seems to be moving in slow motion for me and of course the more I want it done the slower it moves LOL.
I am in the process of making some new dollies but my biggest venture right now is getting the workshop up and running. A few of you have already expressed an interest in it. I am thinking it should be done by May or maybe sooner. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!