Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Item Coming--Made by my Dad

My dad is a whiz with wood. He is retired and last year he fell off a ladder and broke his hip. He had to have major surgery for it and then he had to go to physical therapy. This prompted him to start making things to keep busy. He loved to hunt and still tries to go when he can.

Sooo he designed his own set of turkey calls. Made from wood and carved to perfection. He sits and fiddles with them until he makes them sound just right. These are very detailed pieces. A leading hunting channel person (can't remember his name and have to ask) has bought many of them from him and approached him about making them to sell of his TV show. He wanted 5,000 to start though and dad being only one person said ummm no can't be done.

Well, I have begged him to send me a couple of his calls to sell on my website and here. He has chosen to give me 4. These are limited pieces as he only makes so many of the same piece. Right now these are the only 4 he has made.

He charges $35 a call. I will take pictures and post them here as soon as they arrive to me in the mail.

These will be first come first served. Think of a unique gift for your hubby, a woman who hunts, or just to display in your primitive home. If you would like to be on the reservation list just use the contact me form at left under where to find me. This will insure you a place in line to purchase if you like it after you see it. Just title the form turkey call.

Thanks & Prim Blessings
Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!