Monday, November 24, 2008

Gift Certificates for Rabbit Hollow Prims

Can't find what you are looking for? Item sold out? Why not give your loved one a gift certificate that they can use throughout the year? With the gift certificates, your loved one can choose what their heart desires and you know they will love their gift from you :) To order one in any denomination just use the contact me form to the left......I will also send the gift certificate to the recipient if you wish.....Happy Holidays from Rabbit Hollow Prims

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!