Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Coming


Ok so much to tell where to begin.

1st I will be adding to my website this weekend some new vintage patterns under the vintage patterns tab and some vintage aprons and stitcheries too.

I also am unveiling my first 2 dollies tomorrow for my new blog and selling spot for everything Halloween and Christmas at Spooky Spells and Snowbells. See link under where to find us to the left.....

Last but certainly not least Rabbit Hollow Prims is proud to announce that I am teaming up with Kurt Van Buskirk on a special project in the making. You can see his work at his website

http://www.fashionablefuture.com/

He is a well known artist making haute couture doll fashions for dolls and has been featured in the Doll Reader magazines as well as others.

Finally I have a freebie for y'all

vintage bingo cards...enjoy

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!