Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whew!

It is a busy time of year right now between soccer practices for both boys, school which my son has been having a rough week at and preschool for my youngest that it is hard to sew LOL
Oh and don't even get me on the whole potty training ordeal I have been going through ARGH...

Anyway, this week I am finally going to sit down and make a new pattern/doll so be on the lookout for her. I am going to try to get some dollies whipped up also.

Soooo if you want to place an order, for anything now is the time especially fall items....

Oh forgot I put Duncan the Spider Tamer on ebay also :)

I am including a picture show of my winter items I created last year here and also a slideshow of stock photos of dollies I can make you.

Thanks


Stock photos of items I can make:


No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!