Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Now Taking Preorders on Jake Turkey

I am currently taking pre- orders on Jake Turkey. So far he is a big hit. If you want me to hold you a place so I have enough time to make him for you before the holiday, I would need half down sent to paypal addy spritetwig@msn.com.

He is going to run $47.95 PPD and he is about 25-27 inches tall. See photo at right. The photo is a stock photo by Raven's Haven and I am using it to show you what he will look like when finished.....

Any questions or to send a money order use the contact me link under where to find me.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be placeing my order for Jake this week!

You know I love your blog and you are so inspiring to me and many many others. So I have awarded you a special Blog award. check it out
http://sassysoapsnsuch.blogspot.com/
Sandi

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!