Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Had to Share this

Ok I have 2 sons one is 5 and the one in pic is 3. My older son no longer takes naps and gets bored when his brother does. Yesterday, this young budding photographer decided he would sneak off while mommy was sewing and get the digital camera, mind you he has his own kid one, and proceed to wake his bro up by taking pics. Well, it didn't work as you can see for a little while but then finally he woke him up. Below are some of the many pics he took. He took pics of their beds, lights, train toys etc.....I said don't use the camera it is expensive and he said well mine needs batteries so I used yours! UGHHH!







No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!