Saturday, August 16, 2008

GRAND OPENING A COMIN'

Big news ----> My Ebay Group Whispered Secrets of a Primitive Past or WSOAPP is going to be having a grand opening celebration of their shoppes on Sept. 7th! We hope to have a great turnout and I hope to see you there! I will have many new offerings for the shoppe. It will be at http://www.wsoapp.com. The shoppes will not show up until Sept. 7th so if you go there now you will be lead back to this blog.

We are currently going to be featured in Country Sampler, Mercantile Gatherings, and Early American Life Magazines. Rabbit Hollow Prims also will be featured in Create n Decorate Magazine Xmas issue.

Remember you have until Aug. 21st to get into the giveaway for the $15 gift certificate at my website........


Thanks for all the support.

Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!