Sunday, August 31, 2008

Awards Numero Tres

Ok I received this twice in one night from my good friend Joleen--The Primitive Bucket and my new friend Linda-- Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives so be sure to check out their blogs....
I have to pick 7 people to receive this award:

1) Jaime ---Peach Street Primitives
2) Betty--Primitive Betty's
3)Linda- Simple Tresures
4) Renee- Birchberry Farms
5) Maggie ---Cedar Hill Rustics
6) Cookie---Rolling River Prims
7)Kat---Katerpillers No More

Ok rules are you tell who the person is you received it from and then pick 7 people to give it to and let them know.





1 comment:

Cookie said...

Hi Sue -
I'm so glad you stopped by and how sweet to come bearing nice awards too! Can I keep you?? :)

I'm gonna add you to my blog list and just wanted to let you know my Rolling River Prims blog is inactive, as I am now Curds and Whey. But you can sure find me there :)

Loved looking at all your wonderful creations! Have a great evening. ♥

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!