Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visit me here and enter to win a $15 gift certificate

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Rabbit.Hollow.Prims.910-578-2411


Ok go visit this website and you may have a chance to enter to win $15.00 gift certificate to use at my website. Go to this site and see coupon for details.

Buy anything between now and August 21st from me and you will receive 1 entry into a drawing I will be having on August 22nd for a $15 gift certificate towards future purchases of Rabbit Hollow Prims. Winner will be drawn at random and notified by email. Winner's name will be posted on the blog and website..... Buy more than one item say 2 items get 2 entries....3 items 3 entries and so on....

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!