Sunday, December 23, 2007

OOHHHH Are they Nice

Been working on V-Day dolls and got some done last night. They came out awesome! I can't wait to get pics and post them here. I am now working on 4 more dollies and then going back to sew up about 10 more. I supply a local prim store as well as do ebay and my own website so hard to keep up. My mother helps out too and does some of the sewing then she ships the shells to me to finish so that is good as she has been sewing for 30+ years now. I hope you all can stop by and take a gander at them when you get a chance. I even used sculpty for the first time and was very mad that it was all dried out! I didn't want to run out in the traffic as the store is far away from my home where I bought it from so I added water and needed it to death to get it to work. It was worth the effort as now cupid has his bow and hearts :)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!