Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morn

So it is Christmas morning here. My kids are still asleep amazingly enough so I have time to write a short entry. I got done some amazing bouquets of half dozen roses yesterday in reds, pinks and whites. Should I make black for people who hate someone on v-day?
Last night was so awesome also. The whole family went to the play park in town and just ran around screaming and shouting. It was good to relieve all the stress from working and being cooped up in the house.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and to my ladies in the groups I belong a special thought and prayer goes out to you for being really great friends :)


Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!