Monday, June 25, 2012

If you Suffer from Adult Acne

keep forgetting to post this and wanted to before I forget. I have had trouble all my life with acne and into adulthood I had it bad. I went to many dermotologists taking all kinds of creams and pills to get rid of the acne and it was still bad didn't work. All the dr would say was it is an infection. Well I went to the local health food store and let me tell you I LOVE THEM local people APPLE CRATE- and they said well what kind of infection is it. I said I didn't know.
She suggested I take Candida Freedom capsules once daily and use the candida soap twice daily. It took 4 months to see a change but guess what, I am acne free no more big cyst like pimples, and no yeast infections either which I had constantly. I am soooo glad I stuck with it. I wasted years going to dr when the answer was an all natural pill just wanted to share for any of you suffering from this also

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!