Friday, May 11, 2012

Been Extremely Busy

I have been so busy of late I an't tell if I am coming or going.  It was my birthday yesterday and then my kids had a friend with a birthday party last night so we went to putt putt golf and go cart riding.  I work full time as a teacher and being the end of the school year has been crazy.
I also have had loads of doll orders come in and so I am way behind schedule.  If you want to get a Halloween order I would suggest placing it earlier this year lol.
My kids take taekwondo and that is also 3 times a week and boy scouts once a week so let's just say welcome to the looney bin.  I did manage to get 3 new dolls done one is my own design the others are not but they all came out great.  Oh and I got big news to share so stay tuned tomorrow.......

2 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I hear ya girl! I fell asleep in my chair tracing on muslin last night! I work full time also but only have one girl. Between all of her sports & activites it is enough to drive one loony. You do good, so don't feel like you are not accomplishing. Hope your weekend is good to you ~*~Lisa

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

LOL what we do lord....

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!