Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Bunny Lane

Ever since I was young there has been a place called Kraynak's that we used to go to. It is like a garden center/ holiday theme center. Each labor day weekend they set up something called Christmasland and each spring they set up Easter Bunny Lane. It is a big trail where they have several animated plush and people. At Christmas time they decorate trees very beautifully and people come from all over to buy them as you can buy the straight from the display. At Easter time, they let you out to the garden center to the fresh smells of spring, which is welcome after a long winter. Since I have moved to NC we have not been able to go to either of the displays and I feel my kids are missing out on it. Well my mom's friend just started a blog and she took wonderful pics of the displays this year. I am going to leave a link to her blog so that you can see some pics and a link to YouTube to see some more. Link to blog Link to Christmasland YouTube Link to Easter bunny lane YouTube Hope you all enjoyed it :)


Link to the blog:
http://lifeonbuttermilkhill.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/hoppin-down-the-bunny-trail/

Link to youtube Christmas land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2aEen4h-gw

Link to Easter bunny lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKumrPuZBac

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!