Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How To Write A Linesheet Catalog for Wholesale


Wholesale is a large part of my Etsy sales each year.  Offering wholesale if you can boost your sales and income of your Etsy shop.  Here are some great tips on setting up a wholesale linesheet. Thanks Epheriell!!
Epheriell says:
Just recently I was lucky enough to get my first serious wholesale inquiry.
My first response was ‘yay!!’.
My second response was ‘huh?’ The retailer had asked me for my wholesale linesheet…. and I had no idea what that was. I figured, by the name, that it was a document showing my different ‘lines’/items… but I had no idea what else I should have on there.
After a bit of research, I figured it out – and I thought I’d share it all here today for people who might be in the same boat as I was!
*The Basics
Business Name/Logo
Your name
E-mail, phone and addresss
A short statement about your business – what makes it special
*Wholesale Policies

Read more here:
http://www.handmadeology.com/how-to-write-a-linesheetcatalog-for-wholesale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+handmadeologytoday+%28Handmadeology%29

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!