Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I got In!

I just got confirmation that I got in the fall issue of Prims magazine. I just have to write an 800 word article to go with the dollies. I am also going to be in Art Doll Quarterly in fall too. I was so excited that I wanted to share.

I am also working on some new Halloween items. They will be released at the end of this month for my Olde Farmhouse Gathering Etsy Halloween Launch :)

School is wrapping up this is my last day to work then I am officially off for summer break.

I have surgery next week so pray for me. I am going for the thermachoice surgery which is one step before a hysterectomy.

last but not least now is a great time to order your Halloween items. I am only accepting orders until July 4th. After that I cannot guarantee delivery for Halloween.

Thanks Sue

3 comments:

paperpest said...

Congratulations on getting published in Prims. Good luck with the procedure. A speedy recovery is wished for you.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Your dolls are marvelous...looking forward to seeing that issue. Prayers that your surgery will solve the problem.
hugz

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks Bunches :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!