Monday, April 11, 2011

Gain Followers on Facebook and Twitter through Craft Fairs


So, here’s a question for you: did you know you can “like” businesses on Facebook or follow them on Twitter from your cell phone? Even just by sending a quick text?
Recently, Smaller Box wrote a nice little article called Getting Social Media Love on the Go and quickly covered how one can gain likes and followers on the go (such as at a craft fair!) by asking a customer to like or by posting a sign informing them they can quickly become a fan via text. Smaller Box even included a nice link where you can make your own sign for Facebook (so check out their article already!).
I read the article, but it is true I was still a little confused on how the process worked. I knew I could follow someone on Twitter from my phone, but I don’t often do it, and I have never tried on Facebook, so I looked around for a bit more information about it all (read some of what I read here and here).

Read more here:

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!