Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The chaos I call the Hollow

So I decided to show you that yes I am human.  My workspace looks like a bomb went off in it because every time I clean it up, I have more things to make and it gets to the way it is now.  So I am showing you what it is like for me on a daily basis between work, kids and food LOL
These are doll body parts on the floor by the chair I sit in to stuff while watching tv.
When they are stuffed and put together they go on the opposite side of the chair minus cat butt LOL
These are the smaller pieces I had to put in the dough bowl because the cats would steal them until I get them together.
this is my cutting table but as you can see it is over run with fabrics and patterns so I have been cutting on another table.
This is actually our dining room table but we do not use it often so it has been over run with doll parts too.  You can see I am slowly spreading through the house...
Here is the final products waiting to get to their new owners.....Happy travelling dollies.
So there you have it a day in the life at the Hollow.  If you get time, be sure to pop by one of my shoppes this season and check out all the new items.  I will be having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale bash too :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh I am glad to see someone else who works like I do! I tell you I try hard to keep my work in one place but when stuffing or hand sewing everything ends up in my bedroom beside the bed. You do beautiful work. Have a great day
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!