Sunday, August 15, 2010

Open House Sneak Peek

Ok y'all I am calling this a sneak peak LOL  anyways the characters are gettin restless in the old hollow to come out and play.  They are anxiously awaiting an adoption so be sure to stop by and peruse them and if you so like we can fill out the paperwork so one of them can be yours to take home or more ...I know they have been partyin and causing much chaos here at the house and I will be glad to adopt them to a good prim home.....If you want to shop a day early make sure you sign up for the mailing list as mailing list gets first dibs :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh - I like the sneak peak!! Caqnnot wait to see the rest of them!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks Jennifer :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!