Saturday, August 7, 2010

Etsy Questions 101

Your Etsy Questions 101 - A FREE Webinar!



I am SO excited to tell you about two events coming up next week: and they're designed just for YOU!

I'm hosting my first-ever WEBINAR next week: Your Etsy Questions 101. And what's even better, it's absolutely FREE to you!

A few weeks ago, I asked my Facebook readers what areas of their Etsy shops they would love some help in, and I will be covering the top-5 questions in the webinar:

1. How can I capture better product photos?
2. How do I edit and resize those photos for Etsy?
3. How can I write powerful titles and item descriptions?
4. Which product tags will bring me more traffic?
5. What in the world is SEO, and how can I use it in my shop?

So pop on over and register for the webinar today! I'll be presenting the webinar on Monday and Thursday night, August 9 and 12 (I'll cover the same information both times). This will allow you to attend the webinar that is more convenient for your schedule.

* A recording of the webinar will also be available for those who can't attend the live event, so go ahead and register even if you can't be there live.

Click to register for the webinar on Monday, August 9 at 9:00 p.m. EST

Click to register for the webinar on Thursday, August 12 at 9:00 p.m. EST

Space is limited, so please register today so you don't miss out! Can't wait to see you there! And hey, you might even hear a little bit of my Southern drawl! :)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!