I came across this great tip or tool in one of my marketing email newsletters I receive. Some of you Etsy folks may know of Bill Walton. I typically use the Google Keyword tool to help me brainstorm possible keywords. It still doesn’t seem to display the right words. Often times I find myself double checking what words I keyed in because the results are nothing like what I entered. So I utilize the Keyword Tool and now the Google Wonder Wheel. It is much like those brainstorm wheels we did in school. It can go on and on. Let me walk you through it.
1. Go to Google and enter your keywords, such as “Purple Flower Ring” hit enter
2. You will get the results page. Look to the left and you will see “More Search Tools” – click the arrow down/carrot button
3. Scroll down the list of tools until you get to “Wonder Wheel” and click it.
4. Google’s top rated related keywords to Purple Flower Ring are displayed.
5. Click on “Floral Wedding Ring” and you get that keywords’ related keywords. You will see another brainstorm wheel shoot off from the “Purple Flower Ring”
As you can tell, this can go on and on. Have fun, play with it. You’ll get the hang of it. Even if the words are faded blue, you can go back and click any of the words. I think it takes some practice. But it automatically gives you the top related keywords.
Check out the original article HERE.
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?