Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swap Pics and More to Share

Ok so here we are having show and tell...The first pic is from my group I am in and it was a birthday swap from Mardi a gal that lives in OZ.

This next pic is from a swap in the same group for a small doll swap.  Crystal and I altered ours to look like Halloween since we both love it....Love the way these came out!

This next pic is from my cat swap and made by Susie Cearlock isn't it great!

The next pic is from the Alice Swap and made by Daphne White-

4 comments:

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Wow, Kind of like Christmas in June! Uh Oh I said the "C" word! Ooops...
Love the halloween dolls...Cute!
Tisha

just me said...

is oz in australia? i have a cousin who lives in oz! i would love to live in a town called oz!! loved your witches and your goodies are awesome!! soooo much fun!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Yep Tisha it has been awesome! I still have a couple swaps coming in too and can't wait...:)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Hi R'chelle,

Yep that is what Austalia is called for short OZ :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!