Mention "secret menus" and many people think of hidden functions on Blackberries or Xbox games. Actually, secret menus refers to items you can special order at restaurants that aren't mentioned on standard menus.
Some places, like Chipotle Mexican Grills, have a whole secret menu that's limited only by your imagination. On the other hand, In-N-Out Burger's secret menu" is so unsecret it's posted on their Web site. Kind of takes the cool factor out of having the inside scoop, doesn't it?
If you're looking to impress a date or just like that feeling of "knowing the
Just keep it under your hat.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich - This spin on the cordon bleu is a chicken breast with a piece of ham on top of it with melted Swiss cheese.
- Wet Fries - Hot fries smothered in cheese sauce.
- French Dip – This is a classic Arby’s menu item that is off most menu’s but can still be ordered.
- Cheese Trio - This sandwich is a no meat alternative to the normal Blimpie sandwiches, and combines three different types of cheese.
3. Burger King
- Mustard Whopper - This is a normal Whopper with one difference, mustard is spread onto the sandwich instead of mayo.
- Veggie Whopper - A great alternative for vegetarians who love the flavor of Burger King, the beef is substituted for with a veggie patty.
- BLT - A bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich that comes in either a small or medium size.
- Ham and Cheese - A classic sandwich option that you can have served either hot or cold.
- Frings - An order of frings will split your French fry order with onion rings.
- Suicide Burger - This is a large burger including four meat patties, four slices of cheese, bacon and special sauce.
- Rodeo Burger - A burger assembled with onion rings and bbq sauce on it.
- BK Club - This sandwich is the Original chicken sandwich with bacon, tomato, and cheese.