Craft pictures is one of the most important factor to sell your products online. It is the heart of all your sales. Without a picture no buyer will be interested in your items. In taking
pictures one must be creative and should take the best quality image. Plan for a background for your items so it will produce and a great image in showcasing your products online.
Things You'll Need:
- digital camera
- background cloth
- photo editor website
- Step 1Gather all your crafts or product for picture taking.
- Step 2Examine your products color and design and look for appropriate background styles that goes well with your products. For instance, if your product color is black, do not use black or any dark color cloth as background. Depending on the kind of product you are selling, dolls for instance, place then in any corner or cabinets for displays.
- Step 3Take pictures in different backgrounds and in different angles or sides as many as your can. This way you can choose which of the product images look great.
- Step 4Take close up pictures of your products.
- Step 5Edit your pictures . If you have Windows Paint, crop, resize and add some texts like your store name or url in each of your image before uploading.
- Step 6Create a banner or image header of your store online and follow the prescribed format.